Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2015 is a user-friendly computer training software designed to teach you the ins and outs of Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2015. This is a hands-on, interactive course that will provide everything you need to know about the fundamentals of QuickBooks Pro 2015. Download the product and start learning today!
Learn to use QuickBooks 2015 including how to set up lists, create items, enter transactions, work with reports, and more.
Learn how to generate report graphics with Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2015.
What is Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2015?
QuickBooks Pro 2015 is the premier small business accounting software designed to help small businesses manage product inventory, sales, invoices, company payroll, and countless other aspects of running a business.
What are the Benefits of Learning Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2015?
Harness the power of QuickBooks Pro 2015 small business accounting software to help your business grow. With QuickBooks Pro 2015 you can:
- Track sales
- Track expenses
- Enter customer payments
- Create invoices and forms
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2015
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics.
- Accounting Basics
- QuickBooks Fundamentals
- Setting Up Lists
- Creating Items
- Entering Transactions for Incoming Funds
- Maintaining Financial Information
- Working with Reports
- View the Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2015 Course Outline
No Other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions & Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Simulation of Software
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index & Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn QuickBooks 2015!
Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Chapter 1: Accounting Basics
- QuickBooks and Accounting
- Understanding the Chart of Accounts
- Working with Financial Statements
- Managing Transactions
- What are Debits and Credits?
- Cash and Accrual Accounting Methods
Chapter 2: Introduction to QuickBooks
- What is QuickBooks?
- Overview of QuickBooks Tasks
- Starting QuickBooks
- Creating a Company File
- Specifying Features for Your Business
- Understanding the Home Page
Chapter 3: Setting up Lists
- What are Lists?
- Building the Chart of Accounts
- Entering Opening Balances
- Adding Customers
- Adding Jobs
- Adding Vendors
- Understanding Attached Documents
- Using the Document Center
- Understanding the Employee List
Chapter 4: Creating Items
- What are Items?
- Adding Items for Products
- Adding Items for Services
- Reviewing Other Items
- Adding Sales Tax Items
- Working with Timesheets
Chapter 5: Entering Transactions for Incoming Funds
- What are Transactions?
- Understanding the Incoming Funds Workflow
- Creating Invoices for Products
- Creating Invoices for Services and Products
- Viewing Changes to the Chart of Accounts
- Receiving Payments
- Making Deposits
Chapter 6: Entering Transactions for Outgoing Funds
- Understanding the Outgoing Funds Workflow
- Entering Bills
- Including Timesheet Hours on Bills
- Paying Bills
- Writing Checks
- Printing Checks
- Using the Check Register
- Banking Online
Chapter 7: Maintaining Financial Information
- Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Making General Journal Entries
- Printing Forms
- Backing Up and Restoring Data
- Setting QuickBooks Preferences
- Getting Help
- Exploring Intuit Community
Chapter 8: Working with Reports
- Overview of the Report Center
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Reviewing the Profit and Loss Statement
- Generating Report Graphs
- Viewing Customer and Vendor Reports
- Using Report Templates
- Customizing Reports
- Memorizing Reports
- Using Company and Customer Snapshots
- Using Calendar View
- About the Lead Center