Protect your property and loved ones
With WillMaker, you can make these key estate planning documents:
Wills are at the heart of any estate plan. Use your will to:
- Leave property to family, friends and charities
- Name a guardian to care for your minor children and their property
- Name an executor to carry out your wishes
- Leave your pets to a trusted caretaker
Health Care Directives let you control your medical care and spare your family difficult decisions when you can't speak for yourself. Use your health care directive to:
- Appoint a trusted person to oversee your medical care
- Make decisions about specific medical treatments and procedures
- Authorize donation of your organs or body after death
Financial Powers of Attorney let you name someone you trust to take care of financial matters in case you're unable to do so yourself
All the step-by-step guidance you need
Quicken WillMaker guides you through a simple interview for each document you want to create. The result is a customized, legal document that's valid in your state.
Step 1 Select a document from the list. Not sure where to start? The program explains each document.
Step 2 Complete a simple interview.
Review and sign
Step 3 Review, print and sign. Need to make changes? No problem. You can revise your answers at any time.
Find help along the way
Onscreen help is right at your side. Here you'll find information to help you understand the current task on your interview screen.
When you need more in-depth information, jump to the program's Legal Manual — an entire book about estate planning.