Jensen tackles questions concerning the nature of reality and the power of the human mind in this mystery adventure. The elements of science and supernatural, are combined with Jensen's acclaimed emphasis on character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience that will keep you riveted until the very end.
- From legendary game author, Jane Jensen, GRAY MATTER combines the elements of science and the supernatural, together with character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience.
- Are a reclusive neurobiologist's latest experiments as innocent as they appear?
- What secrets are waiting to cross over from the other side? A chain of inexplicable incidents occurring one after another lead the doctor's assistant to examine the true aim of his demented game.
- Alternating between two playable characters, are you ready to tackles questions concerning the nature of reality and the power of the human mind?
- WHAT IF REALITY WAS JUST AN ILLUSION? At the end of the quest to uncover the dark mysteries of Dread Hill House lies the answer.