How far would you go to save your love? Since losing his wife, neurobiologist Dr. David Styles has become a recluse, rarely leaving his home, The Dread Hill house. One day, Samantha Everett, a street magician, appears at Dr. Styles doorstep just as he is seeking a new assistant.
Samantha's first task is to find six people and form "The Lamb's Club" of human guinea pigs for Dr. Style's test at Oxford University. The experiment starts off innocently enough, but then inexplicable incidents begin to occur, one after another. Are these experiments as innocent as they appear? What is the true aim of this paranormal game?
As science and magic blend, you must find out if Minds will win over Matter!
- From legendary game author, Jane Jensen, GRAY MATTER combines the elements of science and the supernatural, together with character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience.
- Are a reclusive neurobiologist's latest experiments as innocent as they appear?
- What secrets are waiting to cross over from the other side? A chain of inexplicable incidents occurring one after another lead the doctor's assistant to examine the true aim of his demented game.
- Alternating between two playable characters, are you ready to tackles questions concerning the nature of reality and the power of the human mind?
- WHAT IF REALITY WAS JUST AN ILLUSION? At the end of the quest to uncover the dark mysteries of Dread Hill House lies the answer.