WarBirds: Dogfights 2012 gives players fast-flying combat aerial fights across the embattled skies of Europe and the Pacific during WW II with a brand new graphic system - more polygons, enhanced detail in the aircraft and terrain, and additional special effects. New sounds, new tracers, and new explosions greatly enhance the WarBirds Dogfights experience! Players can choose among 100 historically accurate aircraft to battle an armada of incoming aircraft in thousands of unique action-packed combat mission combinations.
With Dogfight's dynamic game engine, no two air battles will ever be the same. Imagine a dogfight with you against 10 MeBf-109s …you're low on fuel, your ammo is running out…only your airspeed, altitude, and your steely self-control will keep you alive on the Ace level! Get in some shots and get out or you die!
· Three levels of pilot expertise: Rookie, Veteran, or Ace. Players of all ages and skill levels will have fun over and over with the varied and exciting missions of Dogfights.
· New Role-playing Reward System. Score points, build rank, and be rewarded as you successfully complete missions.
· Historical terrains: England, Europe, and North Africa. Plus, Pacific battle campaigns over the Philippines and Midway terrains.
· Single-player Action Combat. The player is thrown right into the action with multiple geographical terrains, multiple mission types, and over 100 aircraft to fly and battle with. No looking for a battle for the player – get right into the action. No two missions are ever the same with the sophisticated random mission generator of Dogfights!
· Complete Training Available. For new players, Dogfights provide short introductory training at the start and over 20 training missions in the Training Tab of the game simulation. And if the player wants a live instructor pilot to join him in his aircraft, he can come online and get live training using the FREE Teamspeak voice over IP system online.
· Online Play. Master the single player missions and training and you will be ready for the next step -- an awe-inspiring online community! Play in the online arenas for Free for 30 days or join the TotalSims community arenas where hundreds of players recreate the actual missions of World War II. The TotalSims online community has consistently been rated one of the best and most helpful to beginners, providing a perfect environment for non-experienced and veteran players alike.