Weekend Projects is the perfect software assistant to help you with your ‘Do It Yourself' projects. With all of the tools required to draw and visualize your indoor and outdoor home updates, you can see how projects will look before doing them. Once you've planned your update, hundreds of how-to tips are included to help you actually complete the projects.
Planning your projects is easy. Drag and drop furniture in to a room to plan your new furniture layout. Try out countless combinations of paints, flooring, wallpaper, and more to plan your spring decorating updates. For those outdoor projects, you can add plants, planting beds, or even outdoor lighting. Tips and videos are included to help complete tasks from painting, refinishing, lighting, edging, and many other common projects.
See it Before you Do it!
· Tools to draw your spaces inside and out
· Drag and Drop furniture and accessories
· Hundreds of materials for floors, walls, cabinets, countertops, patios and more
· Experiment with cabinet finishes and countertops
· Try out different bathroom fixtures, tubs, showers
· Try different paint colors before doing the work! Eliminate mistakes
· See how a new flower bed will look before you buy the flowers.
· Experiment with different cabinet finishes before you buy supplies
· Add furniture into a virtual dining room to see if the new furniture will fit before you buy it
Tips to help you complete the job!
· Includes hundreds of tips from industry experts
· Articles and videos that give step by step instructions
· Includes tips and instructions for projects like decorating, organizing, remodeling, and more!