An action-oriented role-playing game inspired by the works of Polish fantasy author Andrzej Sapkowski and powered by the BioWare Aurora Engine.
Reinvigorating the role-playing genre with a fresh and modern approach, The Witcher combines unrivalled story and character development in an original, vibrant world with tactically-deep real-time combat and a challenging view of good and evil that will intrigue RPG players of all levels.
· Powered by Bioware's Aurora Engine
· Real time combat with motion captured animations performed by a master of medieval sword combat
· Ragdoll and rigid body physics, powered by Criterion's Karma Engine to simulate interaction with opponents as well as elements of surrounding
· Multiple ways to accomplish quests
· Three different endings that depend on player's actions and choices throughout the whole adventure
· Based on the novels and short stories of Andrzej Sapkowski